CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Soccer Anyone?




I haven't blogged for a while so let's see if this works.


I am planning a Soccer game for the morning of July 4th at 8 am at Larkin County Park on Jefferson North of Monroe Road on the east side. We played soccer with little kids on Memorial day and the men got enough of a whiff of competitive sports that several people requested we do a competitive game with just men.


Here we go! I'm trying to round up at least 14 people to play real soccer, men only, no little kids, 14 and up. We will play at 8 am on July 4th and play for maybe an hour and a half.


To make sure that we get enough people, please post with your name to confirm you are coming or call me and tell me or send me an email.


If I can get at least 12, we will play.

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Christian would love to

Carol said...

You have a secret blog? I feel like such a leper that I wasn't alerted sooner.

Then I remembered you're a crappy friend but that because you're entertaining I'll keep you anyway.

Erica said...

Justin is definitely in!

They call me sweetness . . .

Church News

Bears News